DOI2 has been developing and managing IT and Supply Chain projects for over 30 years ranging from Fortune 100 companies to single retail stores. Experience with multiple Countries and nearly every State in the U.S. continues to develop an extensive knowledge base assisting each and every client to attain high levels of productivity and efficiency. DOI2 answers questions the old fashioned way – we’re willing to start at the bottom, find all the dirt and manage an executable plan to answers all your questions.
Business Process Engineer
“Just because it’s working doesn’t mean it’s not broken”. Continuous improvement doesn’t have to be a life-long project but it is a life-long mentality. Don’t get stuck on the perfect solution! Develop a timeline of when small improvements can be implemented but remember to understand their impact across other business units.
Information Technology is your lifeblood. Without a strong and reliable infrastructure your organization is not attaining its full potential. You are probably wasting valuable time through non-productive team members or due to the lack of timely information. Your network is probably outdated, you software is running older versions, you team is probably staring at a display waiting for your system to respond. Take a fresh look at your resources and fully comprehend what it is doing versus what you want it to do.
Supply Chain Developer
Managing your supply chain is more than processing orders. Do you know the point of failure for each of your suppliers? Do you have an effective quote to payment process? Do you know how improving forecasts can improve your profitability? Do you wish your customers would provide you a better forecast? Consider the impact on your business is you could turn orders into cash faster.
Tired of projects over running budgets and never fully attaining their purpose? Projects are always full of the unknown – unless your project manager has the experience across multiple environments to include the otherwise unknown tasks into their plan. Quality project management can only be accomplished with experience.
Complacency is the fastest way to lose market share – and maybe your company. Develop confidence in your most valuable asset and grow the business every minute of every day. Your most valuable asset is the intellectual property of your people. Create a management style that grows their confidence in your ability to dominate your market.
- Distribution systems with tens of thousands of orders per day
- Top 100 UPS customers shipping/receiving trailer loads each day
- 10,000+ sales orders orders per day
- Multiple manufacturing centers
- Import/Export process including Free Trade Zones
- Government auditable systems
- Total Quality Management (TQM) instructor
- ERP system; People Software, BAN, SAP
- International and domestic networks
- Enterprise application design, development, implementation, training and management
- Upgrades and conversions; operating system and applications
- Requirements development
- $1M-$25B supply chain system experience
- Quote to payment system design and process development
- Managing high volume and complex procurement systems
- Supplier capability analysis
- Supplier metrics
- Database development
- Web design and re-design
- Social networking processes
- Process improvements
- Technology enhancement deployments
- Business development and sales process
- Training programs
- Sales increases from $80M to $300M; $1M to $36M; $14M to $99M
- U.S. patent processes
- Manufacturing, distribution, business to business and retail
- Team building; goal setting and motivational leadership